At Robert Mann Packaging, our commitment to environmental preservation is reflected throughout our core business processes. We are a Food Safe Facility with a commitment to use raw materials that are renewable, recyclable, and, when available, biodegradable.
We require our suppliers to operate their businesses in a responsible and sustainable manner, and will only conduct business with those who can meet our standards of excellence in our Safety, Quality, and Environmental commitment.
We fulfill this commitment by:
- Operating our facilities in an environmentally sound manner
- Conducting business with vendors who manage and operate their business ethically and in a sustainable manner.
- Assuring that our Operating Personnel Comply with environmental regulations.
- Maintaining Processes that enforce Supplier Approval and Performance Monitoring.
- Applying principles of reduction, reuse, and recycle in all processes. We are a Zero Discharge Facility.
- Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees.
- Avoiding dangerous materials whenever suitable and more environmentally friendly alternatives are available.
- Striving to ensure that suppliers agree to comply with environmental regulations.
- Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- Clearly communicating Robert Mann Packaging’s environmental policy, practices, and impacts to interested parties.